2020 Activities and Dates are as follows:
- Operation Transformation walks will commence on Monday January 20th meeting up in the school hall after morning drop.
- Cycle Right 8 week programme for 5th class will commence on January 23rd during school time.
- Grandparents day will be held the week beginning January 27th in conjunction with Catholic Schools week. The exact date and classes participating will be notified in due course.
- On Friday, January 31st at 10.30-11.00am The Time Capsule Committee will be unveiling the timecapsule buried by the 6th class of 1996.
- February 13th 11.15- 1pm - Open invite for parents to view the work being done by the school in STEM. STEM week will be taking place that week.
- The annual pancake party and fund raiser for The National Children's Hospital Tallaght will be held on the morning of February 25th. Volunteers will be required.
The Loreto Primary School Parents Association exists to support the school and the parents in the raising and education of our children. It also supports the development of the broader school community. Membership is open to all parents of any child. New members are particularly welcome. The Association is governed by a written constitution and an Annual General Meeting is held each October. The Officers of the Association serve a three year term. The Parents Association does not play the role of the Board of Management. There are separate elections every four years for parental representation on the Board of Management. The Association meets monthly during the school year in the School. The meetings last for less than an hour and are informal. For further information please feel free to contact the current officers: Caitriona Frain Chairperson, Alison Walsh Secretary, Fiona McArdleTreasurer, Lisa Riordan Assistant Secretary or [email protected]