2018/2019 Activities and Dates are as follows:
- The Children’s Easter Bingo will before Easter 2019 from 3.00pm to 5.00pm.
- The Children’s Sponsored Marathon was held on Friday14th September 2018 during school
- The AGM will be held on Monday 8th October 2018 at 8.00pm and will be followed by a short Parents Association meeting.
- The Halloween Disco strictly for 4th, 5th & 6th classes will be held on Wednesday 24th October from 7.00pm - 9.00pm.
- The Christmas Fair will be held on Sunday 25th November 2018
The Loreto Primary School Parents Association exists to support the school and the parents in the raising and education of our children. It also supports the development of the broader school community.
Membership is open to all parents of any child. New members are particularly welcome. The Association is governed by a written constitution and an Annual General Meeting is held each October. The Officers of the Association are elected annually.
The Parents Association does not play the role of the Board of Management. There are separate elections every four years for parental representation on the Board of Management.
The Association meets monthly during the school year in the School. The meetings last for an hour and are informal. For further information please feel free to contact the current officers: