2011/2012 Activities and Dates are as follows:
- The Children’s Easter Bingo was held on Sunday 25th March 2012 from 3.00pm to 5.00pm.
- The Children’s Sponsored Walk was held on Friday16th September 2010 at 5.00pm
- The AGM was held on Monday 17th October 2010 at 8.00pm followed by a short Parents Association meeting.
- The Halloween Disco strictly for 4th, 5th & 6th classes was held on Wednesday 16th October from 7.00pm - 9.00pm.
- The Christmas Fair was held on Sunday 27th November 2011
The Loreto Primary School Parents Association exists to support the school and the parents in the raising and education of our children. It also supports the development of the broader school community.
Membership is open to all parents of any child. New members are particularly welcome. The Association is governed by a written constitution and an Annual General Meeting is held each October. The Officers of the Association are elected annually.
The Parents Association does not play the role of the Board of Management. There are separate elections every four years for parental representation on the Board of Management.
The Association meets monthly during the school year in the School. The meetings last for an hour and are informal. For further information please feel free to contact the current officers:
Secretary / Asst Secretary