- Whole School Plan for Special Needs Provision
- 1. Situation
- 2. Aims of Learning-Support
- 3. Principles
- 4. Staff Roles and Responsibilities
- 5. Internal Provision
- 6. Policy on Screening, Assessment, Caseload, Selection, Permissions and Review
- 7. Continuing and Discontinuing Supplementary Teaching
- 8. Monitoring Progress
- 9. Liaising with Parents
- 10. Monitoring and Reviewing of Policy
- All Pages
This Policy for Special Needs Provision in Loreto NS, was initially formulated by Mary O’Sullivan, Maree Hogan and Olivia Nestor (Learning-Support Resource Teachers), during September 2007.
The Draft Policy was discussed and further developed by the teaching staff of Loreto NS September 2007.It was then adopted as policy in October 2007.
The Policy was discussed, accepted and ratified by the Board of Management of Loreto NS in November 2007.
It would be due for review every two years.
- Next >>