- Whole School Plan for Special Needs Provision
- 1. Situation
- 2. Aims of Learning-Support
- 3. Principles
- 4. Staff Roles and Responsibilities
- 5. Internal Provision
- 6. Policy on Screening, Assessment, Caseload, Selection, Permissions and Review
- 7. Continuing and Discontinuing Supplementary Teaching
- 8. Monitoring Progress
- 9. Liaising with Parents
- 10. Monitoring and Reviewing of Policy
- All Pages
Page 8 of 12
7. Continuing and Discontinuing Supplementary Teaching
- A meeting will be held at the end of each instructional term with the parents in cases where supplementary teaching is to be continued to discuss the revised learning targets and activities in the pupil’s Individual Profile and Learning Programme.
- Supplementary teaching will normally be discontinued where the targets have been met and the pupil (on assessment) is performing above the percentile laid down in the criteria for receiving learning-support.