The Loreto Primary School Parents Association exists to support the school and the parents in the raising and education of our children. It also supports the development of the broader school community.
- All parents, and legal guardians of Children attending Loreto Grange Road are members of the Parents Association and are encouraged to attend PA meetings.
- There are 7 meetings per school year, held on at 8.30p.m.on a Monday night for approx. 45mins. Reminder texts are sent on the day via your Child’s Class Representative.
- The Association is governed by a written constitution. click here to review
- An Annual General Meeting is held each October.
- The Officers of the Association serve a three-year term. The current term commenced in October 2020.
- We are a member of the National Parents Council http://www.npc.ie/ with Niall O’Kelly representing the Loreto Grange Road Parents.
- The Parents Association does not play the role of the Board of Management. There are separate elections every four years for parental representation on the Board of Management.
- Chairperson Liz O’Donoghue
- Secretary Nicola Keogh
- Treasurer Evelyn Policky
- Assistant Secretary Lisa Riordan
Events & Initiatives
Please keep an eye on the Parents Association news page for initiatives and upcoming events. Click here
Events and Initiatives are managed and co-ordinated via sub committees. Assistance for each event will be required and requested. These are subject to change without notice.